Tuesday, March 3, 2009

On blogging...

It is extremely busy inside my head. Not that it's busy in a hugely productive way, but busy none the less. I suppose it's time for me to have a blog if only for a place to clear out some space in this head of mine. I must confess, I do have a fear of putting myself out there on the web for all to see. However, the reality is not many will read this and besides, I refuse to make decisions based on fear. (unless that fear involves running from a man with a knife or some type of jungle animal.) Besides, all the cool kids are doing it.. blogging I mean..not running from tigers.
So anyhow, world, you are now officially invited in to the traffic jam located in my little ol' head.

6 comments:

  1. Best of luck with the Blog, Jen! I keep wanting to do one of these while we're on the road... but I'm so terrible. Kept a Journal for a while, but have such a hard time keeping it up. It's once again on my list of "resolutions". I'll do my best to keep up here. Maybe we can keep each other moving on it in some way!

    -Lennon

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweetness. Now you can join in Sunday Setlists! I can't wait to hear how things go this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are the coolest. so excited to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "It is extremely busy inside my head." -- I know, right????? : P It's really busy inside my head too. I am glad to begin a blog along side you, here's to cleaning things out a little up there! Amongst other things, like entertaining and supporting each other. : )

    ReplyDelete