Monday, March 16, 2009

My "Laundry List" on laundry.

1. There's a lot of lint that gets collected in the little trap. Really, a lot, lot, lot. I'm considering making a pillow out of all of it. Otherwise, what a waste.
2. I seriously don't get the two socks in, one sock out principle.
3. Laundry involves way too many decisions; water level, one rinse or two, gentle or perma-press, temperature choices, which detergent, liquid or powder, etc...
4. In my laundry "cove" it constantly drips water on my head. Infuriating!
5. Laundry rooms are creepy. Think about it, a whole little room dedicated to your soiled garments. Yuck.

4 comments:

  1. 1) put lint in a cardboard egg carton, pour hot wax over it, let cool/harden. Use one per campfire as a fire starter....they are the best and the thing I use most from Girl Scouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I don't get the one sock out thing either. And, Mike has been doing the laundry since we've been back bc his parents machines are so confusing to me. I really, seriously do not understand when to use what cycle! dark, light, timed, heavy, light, soiled, delicate, and a million more. I've never seen so many choices in my life!

    PS I'm into the lint pillows. Plus they would smell great! maybe you could make lint pillows to put places you want to smell like dryer sheets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. you should make a quilted snuggy
    2. sock go to sock heaven Jenny
    3. You are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just be thankful you dont have dogs. You should see the lint traps in our house!

    ReplyDelete