Monday, April 6, 2009

Five Reasons

Top five reasons to talk to your daughter more than twice a year and for more than twelve minutes.


1. She will be less shocked to find out you are getting married in Italy in a few months.

2. She can keep up with the millionaire/bankrupt/millionaire/bankrupt swings.

3. She could stop worrying about your health and emotional well-being.

4. She might stop wondering, "Why does my own father not even want to speak to me?"

5. It just makes sense to pick up the phone when your daughter calls.

4 comments:

  1. ugh. sorry your relationship with your dad is frustrating for you. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you. Please tell me that we can get together and vent sometime. I think my mom and your dad got into the same "ignore-your-child-crack" It totally sucks, do you feel like most of the time you are fine but then every now and then you just break down about it? Maybe it's better for us. Maybe, God doesn't want them in our lives full time for some reason....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep being you Jen! You are a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We need to get him to subscribe to twitter

    ReplyDelete