Monday, August 20, 2012

Caught by surprise.

Does anyone blog anymore? Apparently I don't since the last time I posted on either of my blogs was in 2010! However, just today I received a comment notification email from one of my old posts. It seems like God is reminding me of something he was teaching me two years ago. Philippians 2:3-4 New International Version (NIV) 3 Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, 4 not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others My fantastic husband seems to have this one down, but two years later I am still more worried about myself than others. However, it's pretty neat how God reminded me about this, just when I was in the beginnings of a selfish worry spiral session.

No comments:

Post a Comment